We all do!
Everyone of us have experienced brain fog, this is normal since we all get busy and most of us multi task in this multi tasking world of mobile phones and mobile apps. So is it any surprising if people experience brain drain even early in the mornings?
I highly recommend Young Living’s Brain Power, for school kids in intense schooling situations like exam time, and also for senior folks. This is also recommended for people in high stress work environments where they have to think a lot and make snap decisions often.
Brain Power contains oils that are very high in sesquiterpenes, which play an important role in increasing oxygen in the brain, especially in the areas around the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus.
The oils in this blend also helps to dissolve petrol chemicals around the glands in the brains as well as along our spine. In the modern world we live in, almost everything around us is synthetically made and the toxicity from petrochemicals and other synthetic stuff we have around our home and on our bodies can cause us to experience mind fogs or much worse — illnesses and chronic diseases in the long term.
Commercial drugs can also cause damage to our brains by inhibiting the metabolization of Serotonin — Serotonin affects our sleep, mood, memory, learning ability and so on. So using Brain Power Will definitely help to improve our mental abilities and moods!
What is in Brain Power? (the information below is extracted from the Essential Oil Desk Reference)
- Frankincense stimulates the limbic part of the brain, which elevates the mind, helping to overcome stress and despair. It is used in European medicine to combat depression.
- Sandalwood is high in sesquiterpene compounds which stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of our emotions and memory. It is used traditionally in yoga and meditation
- Melissa stimulates the limbic part of the brain, the emotional center of memories. It removes emotional blocks and instills a positive outlook on life.
- Cedarwood is high in sesquiterpenes, which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain, the center of emotions and memory. It stimulates the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, thereby improving thoughts, cognition, and memory
- Cypress, blue improves circulation and increases the flow of oxygen to the brain, stimulating the amygdala, pineal gland, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus
- Lavender has been documented to improve concentration and mental acuity. University of Miami researchers found that inhalation of lavender oil increased beta waves in the brain, suggesting heightened relaxation. It also reduced depression and improved cognitive performance
- Helichrysum helps improve circulation and stimulate optimum nerve function. Enhances awareness and cognition and helps release feelings of anger, which allows one to gain focus and concentration.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1pKTN4V