With articles and blogs of Johnson & Johnson admitting that their baby products contain cancer causing formaldehyde circulating all over the internet, many parents are now looking for alternative replacements.
When my daughter was born, I received lots of hampers with Johnson and Johnson baby shampoos, lotions etc but I never used them, in fact I threw them all out. Sorry friends!
But honestly, I didn’t think they were very safe for kids. So I hunted down many alternative chemical free soaps, lotions and shampoos for babies. I found them and was really happy to pay much more for these items knowing that it would keep my baby safe. I am guessing here, but I do believe that without so much of these kind of exposure to chemicals it has helped to keep my daughter healthy.
Now, there is a relatively new product called Gentle Baby, which I personally use on myself and my daughter. Not only is it good for diaper rash on babies, it is also very soothing for babies and it calms them.
AND one of the best thing about Gentle Baby is that is is excellent for pregnant mothers – for stress relieve and skin elasticity. Also recommended for post pregnancy for combating depression and stretch marks!
If I were pregnant again, I would use this with my baby for massages.
Lovely scent as well. As I write this, I have this oil in my diffuser with nice music in the background. Loving it!
• Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) has analgesic and anti-spasmodic properties. It helps relief stress, sore muscles, menstrual cramps and nervous tension in the body.
• Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) has antiseptic and immune stimulating properties. It is purifying and uplifting.
• Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile) has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and anti-infectious properties. It is calming and relaxing and is used for depression and stress.
• Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-depressant, and sedative properties. Its aroma lifts the spirit and releases negative emotions.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) has antidepressant, antispasmodic and sedative properties. It balances the male and female energies of the body.
• Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) has analgesic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is refreshing and uplifting and helps with anxiety and depression.
• Rose Otto Essential Oil (Rosa damascena) has anti-hemorrhaging, anti-infectious and aphrodisiac properties. It is stimulating to the mind and creates a sense of well being.
• Jasmine Essential Oil (Jasminum officinale) has antidepressant and antispasmodic properties. It is emotionally uplifting.
• Palmarosa Essential Oil (Cymbopogon martinii) has antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps reduce nervous tension and anxiety.
• Coriander Essential Oil (Coriandrum sativum) has antibacterial, antispasmodic, analgesic and antifungal properties. It is relaxing and releases fear and shock
If you would like to purchase this, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 65-68714117